Monday, January 26, 2015

2015 Planner from The Cutting Cafe

 
2015 Secret Garden Planner


Happy Monday everyone, hope your week is off to a good start. I'm back to share my latest project featuring The Planner Printable Set by the talented Regina Easter, owner/designer of The Cutting Cafe. I absolutely love this set and because of its popularity she expanded it to include several add on's as well as a Holiday Planner. I'll include links for those at the end of my post as well as the other two planners I created last year. For now I have a ton of photos to share of my Secret Garden Planner so let's get started.


Graphic 45's Secret Garden paper collection was used for the 
covers and spine. 

The letters and numbers are from the Secret Garden 
cardstock sticker sheet. I added the numbers to the 
ribbon so the "5" can be easily changed to a "6" next year. 

This pretty frame was purchased at Hobby Lobby. I placed the 
cut out in it and distressed it a bit with Vintage Photo which was also 
used to distress each and every edge of this planner. ;) The butterflies
are chipboard stickers from K and Company that were in my stash.

I added a Roman numeral clock cut out to the upper right corner 
and added a Prima brad to the center. Kaisercraft bliss pearls provide a 
decorative border for it.  

Back Cover featuring a SC sticker.

The inside covers also feature the Secret Garden collection but
the pocket flap is from G45's Place in Time. A cut out (SC) was added
to the My 2015 Planner cover.

2015 Full Calendar Sheet
(offered in black/white or colored which I used throughout
this planner)

Every category/month in this printable set has a tab and was  
distressed with antique linen distress ink by Tim Holtz.

Important Numbers Pages
(print off as many as you need)

These are handy to have in your planner-Monthly Goals and
Monthly Bill Payment Log.

Notes and a blank page to record anything you need/want.
I stamped "To Do" on the blank pages because this planner is 
for my big sis and she always has a long To Do list. ;)

Regina includes tabbed dividers in the Planner set
but I wanted to use my G45 Place in Time calendar paper. 

This is what the weekly format looks like. I added cut out's, 
stickers, etc. throughout to mark special occasions/holidays. Stamps would 
work well too.


Here are a few of my favorite monthly divider's using G45's Place in Time.






I added a pocket to the back of each monthly divider
and stamped Receipts on it. I like the idea of being
able to find a receipt when I need it. :)


The Cutting Cafe also offers add on's to the 2015 Planner Printable Set which you can view here

{Holiday Planner, Password add on, 25 Days of Christmas, etc.}


The Cutting Cafe


It's not to late to create your own planner or give one as a gift!!!

Here are the links to my other two planners and the add on sheets at TCC.
(this file is also included in the Planner Set)
Now for the add on's-
Click this link and it will pull up all of the add ons plus the additional planners (.ie. Holiday, Meal,)

Thanks for the visit today and my apologies if I haven't been by to visit your blog lately. The past two months have been hectic around my home and hopefully things are going to slow down starting this week. It has to, right? 

Lisa xx







6 comments:

Regina Easter said...

oh my word Lisa, to much goodness in one post....this is one of my favorite planners from you..this is simply lovely...

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness this is spectacular! Those G45 papers look amazing and the planner pages are great. I created a planner for myself this year. Nothing as fancy and beautiful as this. They sure do make things a lot easier. Fantastic work Lisa! Hugs!

Pia S said...

I would love one of these! But I'm not sure I've got patience and time enough to make one myself. Maybe for next year... I like your idea of making pockets for receipts, I could definitely be more organized...

*Vicki* said...

This is absolutely BRILLIANT Lisa!! I love that golden frame around your Vintage image and the papers go perfectly with your project!! Stunning job! ;)

Meihsia Liu said...

Wow... such a great planner! Lisa. The cover your created is gorgeous! Love it! :)

Lisa Minckler said...

You are FABULOUS my friend. :) I have been watching your posts and your Pinterest pins and you are keeping me inspired and entertained. I can't seem to find my paper mojo just yet, but seeing what you've been up to has been a blast.
big hugs to you L1,
L2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...