Friday, July 17, 2015

Christmas in July at the Cafe, Part 2



Over at The Cutting Cafe we're celebrating Christmas in July all month long. 

I'm back with my second project using Artist Trading Blocks.

Like all of Regina's templates and cutting files, this one is versatile. You can decorate the blocks for any holiday/occasion, as a gift box or use as home decor. The file also includes overlays, a piggy bank template and a tall block as well. Click here to see examples using these additional files. 



For my boxes I decorated each one using the Graphic 45 Night Before Christmas paper collection and chipboard pieces. Additional trimmings include paper poinsettias by Petaloo, a Scrabble tile "C" for Christmas and satin ribbon by May Arts and Michael's.



The Cutting Cafe


Be sure to check out all of the inspiration by the design team on the 21st of July.
You can enter to win 3 FREE sets from the Cafe by leaving a comment on the DT post.
The winner will be announced on August 7th.


Thanks for the visit today, have a fantastic weekend. 
I know I will. ;)

Lisa xx

11 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

Flipping FANTASTIC L1!!!! Part 2 of TCC....you are on a roll my friend and I LOVE these ATB's the way you've made them. The C3 block is perfect. :)
Big hugs,
L2

Regina Easter said...

ditto to what lisa M said...this is totally amazing my friend...breathtaking...love these

Asia King said...

Wow Lisa! This festive ATB looks fantastic! Beautifully decorated - wow wow wow! Xx

Pia S said...

I could like at this for a loooong time, I'm admiring this vintage decorative piece. Fabulous!

Tina Goodwin said...

Holy smokes! This is amazing! I just love it!

Angeline Choo said...

oh Lisa. this is just fabulous! LOVE it!!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Wowzers..... Christmas in July looks lovely on your blog... The presents are truly perfect:) Krista

Keri’s Kreativity said...

WOW! Your project is amazing! I love all the little details!!

Jaspere said...

All the work you put into this really shows. Great job.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

this is amazing! These blocks are one of my all time favorite files.

Peanut said...

ATB's are new to me... never heard of them before. What have been missing?! This is just amazing, Lisa. Fabulous blocks.
xxx Asha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...